LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT Front suspension

JMack

Hey all, been quiet on here for a bit. I haven't been driving the car. Had some type of incident with the LH rear tire (worn already), and it went flat with a hole (kinda large) on the inside sidewall.

Anyway, I have been having some clunks in the front end and all my bushings are quite worn. I am replacing the control arms with Mevotech aluminum bits, and I am dabbling with replacing most of the front parts. Wanted to hear other opinions about it.

My idea is replacing both control arms (includes the ball joints), both bearings/hubs, and rebuilding the CV boots and grease while everything is apart. Also replacing the inner and outer tie rods. Wanted to get the front knocked out before replacing the tires (needed, and think I have it narrowed down) with Continental Extremecontact DWS 06+ (open to other suggestions however).

I'm honestly not sure if there are any issues with my CV axles (no popping or clicking really that I have noticed), but I may have the RH front leaking / torn (I know this is pretty common on them).

Any thoughts would be appreciated!