LegacyGT.com

i want wheels like these

JohnyB22

all i know about these wheels are that i want them on my car. :icon_bigg .....so does any one know of any wheels like these wheels on this legacy? something with a dark bronze, 10 or less skinny spokes and with a descent price tag.....help me out if you can, i have been looking for awhile now and come up with nothing....

[/img]

aren't those Volks ..oh ..hehe.. "decent price tag"

the word "price" and volks" aren't usually put in the same sentence. dark bronze is a hard color to ask for. seems like black is the in color now. i have a set of Konig Next. they're bronze, but not that dark as you want. Has spokes but not that many, easy to clean and since they're bronze, they hide brake dust and dirt REALLY well. =).

i got mine from discounttire.

looking at 18" or 17" wheel?

Inexpensive alternative to Volk & Advan...

bronze rota g-force in 17x8

you did say wheels "like this" and "reasonable price" :icon_bigg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/urabus/subaru/gf_6.jpg

i want it in a 17".....and i think i found a set of rota tarmac wheels that might do the job i just dont know what color of bronze they come in.....thanks for all the help, i know i am kind of limited when i dont want to spend over 1200 on a set of wheels

all i know about these wheels are that i want them on my car. :icon_bigg .....so does any one know of any wheels like these wheels on this legacy? something with a dark bronze, 10 or less skinny spokes and with a descent price tag.....help me out if you can, i have been looking for awhile now and come up with nothing....

[/img]

That wagon looks nice with that stance actually. I am impressed. And yes JohnyB22, the wheels don't look bad either.

Rota Tarmac II's can be had from Subydude.com and JBLMotorsports.com in Bronze, Gun Metal, Steel Grey -Around $650 shipped for 17", $700 shipped for 18" Also many other styles you may like,(Boost,Attack,Torque,P45F) and wheel/tire packages

Most all can be had with the proper lug nuts thrown in as well

The Rota Bronze looks beautiful with any color LGT (except Shrek Green)

[/img]

looking at 18" or 17" wheel?

Inexpensive alternative to Volk & Advan...

bronze rota g-force in 17x8

you did say wheels "like this" and "reasonable price"

Yep, those Rota wheels look quite good. Are they at least lighter than stock in 17" x 7.5"?

Archived