LegacyGT.com

(San Diego) Variety of Aftermarket Parts

I have some parts that I've been meaning to get rid of so I'm just going to make one big post. All parts are OBO and the buyer pays for shipping.

1. SOLD Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace Legacy GT '05- mid '07 Non-VDC (091028) $80

Brand new in the box, Never installed it because I mounted my flex-fuel computer on the firewall where this mounts and never felt like relocating it.

2. SOLD Megan Racing Catless Up-pipe $40

Wrapped with DEI titanium header wrap, no cracks. One of the studs broke in half when I removed it, a replacement stud shouldn't be too hard to find.

Has around 12k miles on it.

3. 50-foot roll of Titan Exhaust Wrap $30

It came with my Tomei Header but I ended up using DEI Titanium instead.

4. SOLD Custom WRX fuel rail kit $80

It is a stock WRX fuel rail that is modified to run on an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator and flex-fuel sensor. I used this to do a top feed conversion on my 05 outback but recently upgraded to a parallel setup. If you plan on running 1050cc or smaller injectors this flows just fine. All that is needed to make this work is a 3 port FPR and top feed TGV's. I also have the OEM fuel pressure regulator so it can be a direct bolt-in. If anyone is interested just PM me and I can give you more details.

5. SOLD Mishimoto Intercooler to Throttle Body Coupler $20

Has about 8k miles on it

6. 2 OMT 1" wheel spacers 5x100 $30

These have maybe 50 miles on them. I bought 4 spacers but 1" turned out to be too much for the front so I ended up going with 0.75" in the front. If you want perfect fitment with stock wheels on your outback or legacy(maybe) this will work for the rear.

I will attach pictures in the next post

Edited by samuel082799

• 1 month later...
6. 2 OMT 1" wheel spacers 5x100 $30

These have maybe 50 miles on them. I bought 4 spacers but 1" turned out to be too much for the front so I ended up going with 0.75" in the front. If you want perfect fitment with stock wheels on your outback or legacy(maybe) this will work for the rear.

Can I use these for the rear wheels?

Can I use these for the rear wheels?
Yeah, I have 1 inch spacers on the rear and .75 inch on the front.

You might have to roll the fender a bit depending on your wheel setup but the fitment will be nice

Sent from my SM-G770U1 using Tapatalk