LegacyGT.com

Dash cubby removal?

I've so far been unable to find this info myself (wrong search terms possibly) but how I do I remove the top cubby on the dash?

Does the radio, etc. need to be removed or can I just pop this cubby out without dismantling the radio trim?

About to install an AFR gauge using the IAG kit in this cubby.

I FINALLY GOT MY CAR BACK LAST NIGHT!!:eek::lol:

Okay, this is getting annoying.

The cubby pod that I ordered has been installed but the bezel that came with the AEM X Series wideband is too thick for the door to close.

I ordered a 'thin bezel' from this place:

https://www.rpsdzn.com/store/p27/AEM-wideband-thin-bezel.html

This thin bezel was obviously made for a different AEM wideband as it's a tad bit too small, and there's no screw holes in it.

My Wideband has 3 screws that fix the bezel to the gauge.

I don't see any other thin bezels for this particular gauge. Dammit.

I would gladly send my bezel to someone with a 3D printer to make me one, although I will probably just have to get creative.

I bought it from IAG. They don’t manufacture them and I’m not sure who the actual manufacture is and it looks like I may have bought the last one, as it’s no longer on the site. Just picked up a simpler model wideband (screw on bezel) and will return the one that I originally bought. If this one doesn’t work then whatever. Kind of annoyed. With the gauge pod installed (with no gauge installed) the door closes fine, so I’m optimistic.

• 2 weeks later...