LegacyGT.com

WRX Suspension swap

All Have a full 2011 basically new suspension and a 2007 2.5i.

Bought whiteline springs for the wrx suspension and thought a simple mod would be needed to fit wrx rear in, Is that the case?

If i cut hole bigger for the rear lower mount will it accommodate the wrx rear, and what bolt would i need to send it through?

Can i run LGT tophats on the wrx springs?

Should i just give up and buy LGT rear struts, and will the wrx springs fit in the LGT struts?

^^

Leave your 2.5i alone. It's an economy car. The suspension is not a copy-paste job. Leave it alone.

Suspension is shot, have the title in hand I'm honestly not worried about "economy" portion of the car. Its a extremely clean 65Z color car not worried about going fast or anything, don't care its not a Lgt or spec-b just want better suspension. Im not replacing the suspension with loaded quick suspension, if i do it im upgrading as i go, Eventually its going to get swapped

If your factory suspension is shot, I think you'll be surprised by how much better the car handles with OEM struts and springs installed again.

Anyways, just your factory springs and a Koni cut-a-strut from an LGT (you might be able to revalve your stock shocks with the Konis, who knows) and I think you'll have a good time.