LegacyGT.com

Gold High Beam Reflectors

So I’m going to be modifying a set of brand new oem headlights I got. I saw this example with gold high beam reflectors. I was wondering if anybody had any idea how this was done? High temp gold paint, aftermarket, etc.b5d6fbd9731d3839c7dabd7acc6a2566.jpg

Ok awesome! Thanks everyone, I’ll definitely post up what they look like once I actually begin that project. I by no means have no experience coming into this, but I think the project could be a lot of fun. I think people hear “bake headlights” and run as far away as possible; would a step by step write up be at all helpful? I think it’d be interesting coming from someone with no experience opening a headlight just yet. Headlights are going to be getting the full round of stuff, rgb demon eyes, hex hid projectors, hex halos, and painted housings.

Yes, make your own thread covering your progress, good and bad. It will only help others.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Aight sick, I surely thought it’d be cool considering the lack of a market available headlight for our cars.

Here are my custom lights from Circuit Demon. The way my lights are custom'd they cost me $1200. These lights are 1/1. I'm addressing some wiring for the hex halos that's why the plastic is still on the lights and my bumper was off.

How are you wiring these up to your car? I have a set coming and want to make sure I have it correct. I know black is ground, but what is power? I could test them.

How are you wiring these up to your car? I have a set coming and want to make sure I have it correct. I know black is ground, but what is power? I could test them.

Most color changing lights will wire into an rgb controller, the controller is what you’ll wire in. Some even have auto off and stuff when you turn the car on. Another wondering is if you’d want to have the turn signals activate them.

I believe RED is power, I didn't wire them up myself but from what I saw for the hex halos there was a black and a red. Black being the ground and red being the power.