LegacyGT.com

Starlink subscription

starlink has expired on out 2018 legacy. We have tried the website for several days, the only choice we get is $149 a year, no multiyear discount. I have read that other people have seen multi year options at a great price

does anyone have any useful info on getting a starlink subscription discount. this is not a new car so you can not get it at the dealer

It used to be that entering the discount code STARLINK9 (all caps) online would get you 50% off, and you could use it for multiple-year renewals, but apparently that no longer works. It might be worth a try every now and then, though. In my case, I'm willing to pay $50 a year for the base service package, but not $100.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

well, I read on the subaru ascent forum that some people have called starlink and gotten incredible multi year deals on the security plus package

so I called and was told there are NO multi year, ONLY single year renewals at $149 a year

this sucks, so disappointed in Subaru, $149 a year is a rip off in my opinion

Edited by captainmike