LegacyGT.com

Pacific Rim Cars

Ok... So, I tell everyone I meet about Subaru... Yes, Im obsessed with it :) But, I also suggest other cars for them as well (if they are looking to buy, ect...)

I know many people who state that they are going to go look at cars. So, Im like, thats cool... Then the next words out of their mouths is "The (insert Pacific Rim car name here -- Kia, Daewoo, Hyundai, ect...) sounds like a really good deal. Its cheap and has a great warranty and... blah blah blah..." My simple response is "I would buy a bicycle before I bought one of those." Among other various reasons and explinations, ect.

Well, thankfully I can now point them to actual proof of my whole reason for hating these... things... Ladies and gentlemen... I give you "Top Gear"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8185729306394424376&q=top+gear

Feel free to flame away or whatnot... but this review only goes to confirm my belief that they are all nasty pieces of bovine defication. :p

:munch:

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

hyundia is getting much better..

we had one growing up, and it sucked. I think it had less than 50k miles on it when it died beyond reasonable repair.

now though, they're not half bad. The new accord rip-off is supposed to be a real contender.

Well one of my friends has a hyundai (2000 accent hatchback) the bottom beauty plastic is falling/fell off. The stereo konked out about 4 times already. Its been in the shop MULTIPLE times for MULTIPILE repairs. It has NO balls, not even compared to my Dodge Caravan and dare I say... a neon would make it look bad in all ways. The door interior is coming apart. Ect ect ect.

And just tonight a friend was talking to me... they are gonna have to finance a new car... they said they were going to get a Kia!!!???!!! This is one of the same friends that said they were crap ect... I am trying to talk her out of it... Im sure she can get a better car off the base lemon lot for cheaper and that would be more reliable, than a Kia of any type :S

As for Hyundai getting better :S Im still skeptical... I havent heard any good things coming from korean cars... that would be a first.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Archived