LegacyGT.com

(Redmond, OR) Misc 05 LGT Parts

All parts are best offer, buyer will pay shipping or pick it up. All parts have roughly 117k on them unless stated otherwise. I accept payment through venmo.

1)Blown 5spd Tranny - blew 3rd and it took out the rest I believe, might be good for a core

2) SPT CAI - unknown miles, was told it fit legacy but cannot guarantee

3) Broken Bumper w/ Fogs - bumper ate the curb, will separate fogs if wanted

4) Stock Grill - chrome is starting to peel from bottom portion

5) Stock Catback - everything behind the downpipe

6) Stock Shifter - pulled for short throw

• 2 weeks later...
Do you still have your legacy ?

A few of us in bend our going to get together this spring/summer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Yeah! I have 3 buddies with LGTs as well! I got a few plans for the car come spring, hopefully the car will be fully wrapped burgundy, and it’ll be pro tuned on the vf52 I got awhile back. Just waiting on some body work stuff, an external wastegate, and some top feed fuel line stuff, and for it to warm up of course. Idk if you hang out around cars and coffee much, but I’m usually there. It’s super fun.

Yeah! I have 3 buddies with LGTs as well! I got a few plans for the car come spring, hopefully the car will be fully wrapped burgundy, and it’ll be pro tuned on the vf52 I got awhile back. Just waiting on some body work stuff, an external wastegate, and some top feed fuel line stuff, and for it to warm up of course. Idk if you hang out around cars and coffee much, but I’m usually there. It’s super fun.
What is cars and coffee ?

What is cars and coffee ?

It’s a car meet every other sunday, it’s held at spoken moto coffee shop in bend at 8am. Tons of cars, subarus especially. There’s one this upcoming sunday, it’d be cool to see you.