LegacyGT.com

Legacy Sport seat cushion part number

My wife got a 2018 Premium recently with black seats, but prefers the Sport trim interior (we couldn't find a Sport in the limited time that we had). I figured I could just swap the seat covers, but none of the Subaru parts sites allow me to select a "Sport" trim. Could someone help me find the part number for those seat cushions? Thank you!

My wife got a 2018 Premium recently with black seats, but prefers the Sport trim interior (we couldn't find a Sport in the limited time that we had). I figured I could just swap the seat covers, but none of the Subaru parts sites allow me to select a "Sport" trim. Could someone help me find the part number for those seat cushions? Thank you!
If you can find a Sport Model Legacy grab the VIN Number then ask the Parts Department at the Dealership..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I figured I could just swap the seat covers, but none of the Subaru parts sites allow me to select a "Sport" trim. Could someone help me find the part number for those seat cushions?

I think you will find that the part numbers for seat covers for a given model year and material (e.g. cloth/leather) will be identical except for the last two or three characters, which are the color code. Two upholstery and interior trim color codes I have previously identified are:

• WM = Ivory (cloth or leather)
  • VH = Black (cloth or leather)

I hope this helps.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Found it! Leaving it here for future reference:

64150AL23AVH driver seatback cover

64130AL03A driver seatback cushion

64140AL32AVH driver seat cover

64120AL01A driver seat cushion

64140AL18AVH pass seat cover

64150AL22AVH pass seatback cover

64130AL00A pass seatback cushion