LegacyGT.com

FMIC options

Hey there, this is my first post, but I'm hoping someone with a similar setup can guide me in the right direction for a FMIC setup.

My car:

2006 LGT Spec B

I'm hoping there is a FMIC option that allows me to retain the intake I have on the car at the moment, which is a Grimmspeed CAI (the one with the stealth box).

I know that ETS is the usual go to choice for FMIC for this car, however, after talking with their support team and my local Subaru shop, they cannot verify the fitment of the intercooler piping with this intake on the car. I would hate to spend that kind of money on an intercooler only to find out that the pipes aren't going to fit.

I did however do a bit of research myself, and I've noticed that there are a few FMIC for 08-14 WRX/STI that will allow me to retain this intake, however I cannot find any examples of someone using the piping from one of these kits on my model.

Is there anybody out there that has a similar setup, and if so what did you use? Any help is appreciated.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here