LegacyGT.com

Carbon fiber Legacy L badge

Sold--This was purchased for the rear garnish of a leggy wagon and never installed. It's real carbon. I installed mine on my outback by removing the original emblem and I applied 2 layers of 3M VHB tape. Fits nicely in the recess and it's not going anywhere. In Northern Utah.

$50 shipped USPS. Venmo or Paypal friends and family. I'm not looking to pay taxes on a few extra parts at the end of the year [emoji2369]f030c7e5c959aef34cc3d1c7ac5096bb.jpgef046f411bd24542d12be15422d1cf26.jpg

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Edited by norutah

Mind just sharing where you ordered them from?

P.S. the 1099-K reporting change doesn't go into effect until 2022 so you won't be getting a 1099-K for Paypal sales through G&S for 2021 unless you did more than $20k in sales or made at least 200 sale transactions. Plus, unless you got all the parts you sold for free that 1099K wouldn't be considered taxable income because you'd offset it with the cost you paid for the parts which most of the time results in a loss and no taxable income. Just sharing as an FYI.

Source - Me, a tax accountant who's read the American Rescue Plan Act.

GLWS

Mind just sharing where you ordered them from?

P.S. the 1099-K reporting change doesn't go into effect until 2022 so you won't be getting a 1099-K for Paypal sales through G&S for 2021 unless you did more than $20k in sales or made at least 200 sale transactions. Plus, unless you got all the parts you sold for free that 1099K wouldn't be considered taxable income because you'd offset it with the cost you paid for the parts which most of the time results in a loss and no taxable income. Just sharing as an FYI.

Source - Me, a tax accountant who's read the American Rescue Plan Act.

GLWS

Good info, thanks. Came from legacy market in Kyrgyzstan. Only accepts MoneyGram and shipping is somewhere between a week and [emoji3536]...I shipped them a part to produce in carbon 80 days ago. Just shows in transit. I've had parts arrive in a week, 4 weeks, and everywhere in-between. At the end of the day, they all show up and in good condition.

What emblem do you need? 4b67bc0a262246ea51ca74bfe696a9a0.jpg60dc6f16ab9e39ac0ea3cdefab82cd37.jpg

I would be interested in a steering wheel and tailgate emblem for my wagon, with red "L's" if possible that somewhat match or are close to Garnet Red Pearl exterior. Feel free to pm me if needed - thanks

I would be interested in a steering wheel and tailgate emblem for my wagon, with red "L's" if possible that somewhat match or are close to Garnet Red Pearl exterior. Feel free to pm me if needed - thanks

Just offering, I've got a black plastic emblem with red stars if you want it, just pay shipping. I had it on my XT before the carbon. If you want carbon now, you can order from @legacymarket on Instagram. If you want to wait, it will be a bit. They haven't received my sample I shipped them to build

Not sure if this will work. I couldn't find a picture and I'm out of town but it was installed during previous Dyno session.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b8LBafn4UupryNoJA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GG2WTVUbYRpsenQbA

Edited by norutah

Good info, thanks. Came from legacy market in Kyrgyzstan. Only accepts MoneyGram and shipping is somewhere between a week and [emoji3536]...I shipped them a part to produce in carbon 80 days ago. Just shows in transit. I've had parts arrive in a week, 4 weeks, and everywhere in-between. At the end of the day, they all show up and in good condition.

Ah gotcha, if I get the itch for one of these I'd probably reach out to you then.

Ah gotcha, if I get the itch for one of these I'd probably reach out to you then.
No problem. I've been their go-to-person when an Instagram buyer does not want to hassle with MoneyGram. I don't get anything out of it, but they seem to be happy to take on my projects.

Gotcha. Thanks for sharing, I'll contact them and see what they say about L badges. Appreciate it.

I did check for you, LMK what your price is. I don't want to disclose mine in case they're saving me a few bucks on bulk purchases. I don't know the breakdown for this particular order. I bought a set of three in blue and the gold rear and steering wheel for $275. Just ended up not installing one of the blue because the was a size miscommunication. They have that resolved now and you just provide measurements.

• 2 weeks later...