LegacyGT.com

Turbos for sale

Nuts. Not ready to upgrade fuel system yet.

I have this turbo on the stock fuel system making about 20psi and there isnt a whole lot to gain from upgrading injectors unless you want to run it on E85. You will still be able to make great power on the stock injectors

I have this turbo on the stock fuel system making about 20psi and there isnt a whole lot to gain from upgrading injectors unless you want to run it on E85. You will still be able to make great power on the stock injectors

YMMV but I ran out of injector at 18 PSI with a VF52 at sea level here in Portland.

YMMV but I ran out of injector at 18 PSI with a VF52 at sea level here in Portland.

Also at sea level. Injector duty cycle at 100% and still just a bit rich. Not exactly where I’d like to be in an ideal world but safe and happy

When I’m back to wyoming it’ll be injectors and e85

Edited by blackobxt

On 7/7/2022 at 10:06 PM, blackobxt said:

Also at sea level. Injector duty cycle at 100% and still just a bit rich. Not exactly where I’d like to be in an ideal world but safe and happy

When I’m back to wyoming it’ll be injectors and e85

Isn't it something like 80% you want to be at max IDC? 

So I was not getting notifications for a bit and missed some PM's. I have responded to them all. Sorry about that.