LegacyGT.com

JDM Outback front bumper extensions

Selling some new JDM Outback facelift front bumper extensions. They are PRF and install with 3m tape and body clips. You can see Subaru molded in but I do not know if they're Subaru or if that was from the mold. My guess is reproduction because they are not urethane. I bought these to modify but changed my mind. $130 shipped CONUS from Utah friends and family. Trades welcomeddbb09433e90ace17bd2ee7ce86a0d9c2.jpg65a5ab978b603445ab29d2ed7572c874.jpg0db7f902d69d65b5382c21f0cfd7c7dc.jpg3e6899ad579be60e62c0797e300597a5.jpg

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
So, you believe these are made of a different plastic than the bumper? If yes, they will not look as black as the bumper (e.g. when applying some plastic shine/cleaner type product) ?
These are plastic reinforced fiber. I think they'll shine up nice but I doubt any two pieces of black from different car or different material would look identical with shine product. If they fit my bumper, I would def install, just to get a more aggressive look

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

I admit I own a pair of these (OEM) but have not put them on because we often hit some rough trails where I do occasionally hit the front bumper (thanks to Subaru very poor approach angle :rolleyes: ). So I have not installed them since I am afraid of damaging them. But I am tempted to get yours.