LegacyGT.com

Custom E Brake

There are a couple vendors for Subarus on Instagram I've found for custom and unique stuff like that. MySubie is one and LegacyMarket is another. LegacyMarket has one for sale as part of a set right now.

There are a couple vendors for Subarus on Instagram I've found for custom and unique stuff like that. MySubie is one and LegacyMarket is another. LegacyMarket has one for sale as part of a set right now.

The part LegacyMarket has is RHD.

I swapped over to the GR STi brake handle (while swapping to EDM D-F center console) and added this: https://www.lathewerks.com/subaru-e-brake-button.html. I’m fairly sure the brake handle will also work on a USDM center console.

is that an easy install?

I would also like to know this... I am NOT fond of the center console on my 05 LGT wagon. I don't particularly care for the cup holder "garage" door, the armrest is too short, and the e-brake handle and boot don't fit well and look crap.

Anyone have an idea about fixing this stuff?

I would also like to know this... I am NOT fond of the center console on my 05 LGT wagon. I don't particularly care for the cup holder "garage" door, the armrest is too short, and the e-brake handle and boot don't fit well and look crap.

Anyone have an idea about fixing this stuff?

you could upgrade to eudm console

Here’s a glimpse of the EDM center console and the Titanium e-brake button.7Lt0O1F_d.jpg?maxwidth=2560&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

I had to check my build thread to see my own comments about the install of the e-brake since I can’t remember if I had to do anything to make it fit and I said it was a “direct fit” (https://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5782671&postcount=441).