LegacyGT.com

I picked up a Griffin Roadtrip for my Ipod today and it works surprisingly well.

Magowin

I just got a Ipod Video and always was impressed with my friends I-Trip so I figured I'd give the Roadtrip a try since I didn't have a car charger yet for the Ipod anyway. All I have to say is wow. It's works a hell of alot better then the Belkin Tunecast II I was using plus it charges the Ipod and mounts it in a cradle so no need for it to be flying around in the cubby anymore. If someone wants a decent alternative for Ipod in the car without hacking anything I recommend this.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got a Ipod Video and always was impressed with my friends I-Trip so I figured I'd give the Roadtrip a try since I didn't have a car charger yet for the Ipod anyway. All I have to say is wow. It's works a hell of alot better then the Belkin Tunecast II I was using plus it charges the Ipod and mounts it in a cradle so no need for it to be flying around in the cubby anymore. If someone wants a decent alternative for Ipod in the car without hacking anything I recommend this.

The main downside, of course, is that the sound quality is FM stereo at best.

Archived