LegacyGT.com

Does anyone have COBB Stg 2 v300 91 & 93 Octane?

Does anyone have or have access to the CPBB AP v300 Stg 2 91 and 93 octane maps? I don't see anyway to download past versions from them unless you downloaded them at the time v300 was the newest. Unfortunately I only have the Stg 1 v300's.

Thanks!

you could always email cobb and ask them?

or you could hire a tuner to get a matched tune?

I was able to find them thankfully, should have updated this thread. I was hesitant to reach out to COBB just because they seem to be pushing people pretty hard to the v400 tunes because of the "unnecessary" DTC suppression in the v300 tunes.

I haven't been able to find a good local tuner just yet, although my search has only started. What do you mean a matched tune? Is the OTS Stg 2 tune from COBB considered matched if I use their down-pipe and have everything else stock?

the downloaded tune are generic. a custom tune matches parts & your driving style to produce a tune that works best for you. Usually the tuner will go through a set number of iterations to get the tune matched to you.

kind of like a haircut:

there's the bowl and scissors...

and there's the salon experience with 10 people rubbing you down while individual hairs are nurtured to a more pleasant location.

Cobb assumes everyone is happy with the bowl. And sells tuning licenses like ppl shop on rodeo drive with same frequency as walmart. grumble.

(went to walmart for the first time in a decade. had the full jerry springer experience, too)