LegacyGT.com

SWPA - Wilwood superlites - front calipers and pads, bolt-on

I know 04 STi BBS's will fit with Brembo so the Wilwood's will fit, My 02 BBS's will not fit Brembo's, I have approximately 1/2" form spoke to caliper.

I guess I need to look at the the measurements.

if you find measurements for stock LGT front calipers, id be curious to know too if you can post publically here. That would probably help alot in determining just how much larger the wilwoods are over stock since wilwood lists specs on their own site. Im guessing its not by much. Brembos you can tell are much larger by a significant amount. If you see wilwoods pistons and the metal around it, brembos have larger pistons AND have way more metal on the caliper surrounding it AND larger rotor i think. Wilwoods almost look like they are anorexic

Edited by kaitanium

Anorexic is a weird way of describing them. I'd say that's a great way to describe OEM calipers and the brackets, they're somewhat skeletal and hollow looking. Have you ever actually seen Wilwood calipers on a Legacy? They look awesome

Anorexic is a weird way of describing them. I'd say that's a great way to describe OEM calipers and the brackets, they're somewhat skeletal and hollow looking. Have you ever actually seen Wilwood calipers on a Legacy? They look awesome

only in pics. was only comparing wilwoods to brembos and not stock. i would assume wilwoods look much less beefy than brembos.