LegacyGT.com

DRL disable???

Yebbey

ok, I"m not mechanically inclined I suppose, but I'm not sure I"m suppose to be having such a tough time getting those screws out to get that cover out of the way to get to the wires. Any helpful suggestions??

Should be exactly the same. The do not come out all the way, jyst a 1/4 of an inch, and then you pull. that is just on the side ones. The center one just snaps off.

You really don't even have to take off the cover, just stick your hand up in the rear left of the cover and you will see the plugs. Should take you 10 minutes with a good light source, and zip tying the plug.

X

---

Just turn the screw and pull them out and look for the white plug on the left side. You might want to ty-wrap the plug and maybe put a note on it advising service techs that you intentionally pulled it. I had mine re-installed twice when I had my oil changed. They finally got the message when I labeled the plug "Do not touch".

Don't push on the screw as you unscrew it. It takes minimun pressure to get them off, and only a fraction of it will come out, not the whole thing. Once the head is out, just pull it from the plastic case.

GL

X

---

Archived