LegacyGT.com

Ontario: DAMD steering wheel for 10-12, Cobb Accessport V3, Rally Armour Mud flaps

Looking at bringing my 10 LGT back to stock.

Have the following for sale:

1) DAMD Grey Stitching D Steering Wheel. Fits Legacy and Outback models 2010-2011. In great condition. SOLD

2) Cobb Subaru Accessport V3 (AP3-SUB-003) - Unmarried. Used on my 10 LGT. The cable connecting to the access port has the tabs broken off (very common problem). Still works fine and secures fine. When removing access port cable from unit, you have to use a pointed tip to eject. Clear protective screen cover still on Accessport. SOLD

3) Rally Armor mud flap for Legacy 2010-2014. Complete with all mounting hardware. SOLD

4) PLX multi gauge with boost sensor housed in a custom gauge pod that fits in the driver side windshield vent. $150 shipped works perfectly. The screen is just distorted due to the camera frame rate.

5) primitive racing rear differential protector that fits lgt and many other models.$100

6) Invidia Q300 exhaust. This will be for local pickup only. I will also need to exchange with your stock exhaust as I don't have mine. $600?

3f8d2588412c9abe4a89138b5571af2b.jpg

Edited by phillbert