LegacyGT.com

Intake part question

I am looking for some help in the name of a part and the hoses that go to it. The part is located on the back side of the intake passenger side. It has a hose that goes down and connects to the block via a nipple just in front of the bell housing on top. There are a few hoses that connect to it from other areas. I need to know the name of the part the hose connects to and if the hose that goes from it to the block had a T in it. When I tried to disconnect it the hose and any associated parts with it disintegrated. So I dont know what was between the block and the part on the intake. Thanks for any help.

kwatson9316 sounds like the PCV valve hose and connector that leads from the belhousing to the plastic connector and then tot eh PCV valve which screws into the intake manifold on passenger side. attached parts drawing provides schematic for what I'm talking about and closest hose conenction on passenger side. see part # 6 for the plastic tree that hoses connect to. part # 8 is the hose that probably disintegrated (it gets hard an d brittle from heat cycles) and part # 2 is the hose that connects to PCV on the intake.

opposedforces.com is a great website for drawings/part numbers for our cars.

cheers

rdleg05

258790581_ScreenShot2021-03-16at10_54_12PM.thumb.png.3ccfa39bd796bbcfd220235922a86721.png