LegacyGT.com

Boost issues in 4th and 5th

So I was driving my LegacyGt today, and I noticed my car wasn't pulling as hard as it should be, but only in 4th and 5th gear. When I did a pull from roughly 2500 rpm in 4th, it sat at 8 pounds and revved up slowly, until 4200 when it shot up to target boost(18lb). Gears 1-3 builds boost and pulls as it should. I'm not sure what could be causing this issue, and any help would be great. The car is protuned by a reputable shop with a vf52 and various other mods. I've attached a copy of a 4th gear pull datalog.

datalog49.csv

So I was driving my LegacyGt today, and I noticed my car wasn't pulling as hard as it should be, but only in 4th and 5th gear. When I did a pull from roughly 2500 rpm in 4th, it sat at 8 pounds and revved up slowly, until 4200 when it shot up to target boost(18lb). Gears 1-3 builds boost and pulls as it should. I'm not sure what could be causing this issue, and any help would be great. The car is protuned by a reputable shop with a vf52 and various other mods. I've attached a copy of a 4th gear pull datalog.
Your wastegate is at 0 until you hit 4k. Hard to say what it's doing without seeing the table but for whatever reason it's running wastegate pressure until 4k.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk