LegacyGT.com

Subaru AWD Performance numbers

Actually in that Top Gear episode that EVO was not the $35,000 verzion. If you watch it again they state the price and I think it is somewhere in the $85,000 range. That was not the regular EVO we have here. Still a good showing though by the little 2.0 engine.

^ That particular Evo was the Euro spec'ed FQ-400 MR (£46,999), rated at 400 horses (crank?) @6800 rpm and 355 ft-lbs. at 5000 rpm.... The specs certainly are right, as in that particular infamous Top Gear episode, Clarkson specifically cites "400 brake-horsepower."

However, if you view the video, it's labeled as the FQ-600 ?

Regardless, it's definitely not your "run-of-the-mill" USDM vehicles. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Thanks for the info...

I remember those standing starts with the Audis...it looked like they were shot out of a canon...incredible.

I personally only have experience on a roadcourse in the rain with a RWD vehicle...still have not had Legacy out on a AutoX course or a track.

the car can do both under and over steer.. I have my car toe-out so it's going to understeer more in the rain.. even with the gas on.. just have to modulate the gas so that the Viscous LSDs catch on.

Keefe

Archived