LegacyGT.com

BP/BL RHD dry weave hockey sticks $150 Ut

What makes these RHD only?

One stick goes back slightly farther with a more aggressive upwards curve since the center stack is angled towards the driver. For RHD, the right stick (left in that photo) is the longer one.

Edited by Memeticism

One stick goes back slightly farther with a more aggressive upwards curve since the center stack is angled towards the driver. For RHD, the right stick (left in that photo) is the longer one.
Thanks memeticism! Yup, RHD center points to the right.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

where did you get them? and why?
Croober, the listing did not indicate RHD so I rolled the dice. I knew I was making a mistake but I wanted them to be LHD in my heart [emoji2369]

I have a RHD cusco steering brace. I didn't discover the HD'andness until I was under the race wagon trying to make it fit. It's now on the wall with other super blingy and absolutely useless items.
I have a feeling these will be on the wall, perhaps next to the compressor wheels of Christmas past lol

I have a feeling these will be on the wall, perhaps next to the compressor wheels of Christmas past lol

There's no shame in that. Own your adventures. I say that every time I trip over the 08 sti rear subframe fully intact. Fyi, it doesn't fit the lgt bolt holes...yer welcome.

• 7 months later...