LegacyGT.com

NY- JDM Dual HVAC dash kit w/i88 harness Pioneer AVH-310EX DVD player

*SOLD*

Selling a JDM dual HVAC dash kit with i88 harness, 14-pin harness and Pioneer AVH-310EX DVD player. I literally put this in my car Saturday night and the great NY winter weather invited me to go ice skating off the highway this morning. I couldn’t find a JDM hazard switch so I just used the factory switch.

Asking $450 shipped. If you don’t want/need the Pioneer head unit I’ll ship the bezel and harnesses for $300.

picture.php?albumid=2796&pictureid=12904

picture.php?albumid=2796&pictureid=12905

Also selling a used UNMARRIEDCobb Accessport AP3-SUB-002. Comes with case, cable, dash mount and vent mount.

Asking $500 shipped.

picture.php?albumid=2796&pictureid=12909

picture.php?albumid=2796&pictureid=12910

picture.php?albumid=2796&pictureid=12911

As soon as the car gets to mechanics shop and disassembled I’ll have other items up for sale.

Edited by sd2180
Items sold

Both items sold to Kojak

Thanks everything for the kind words. I was planning on selling the whole car but I decided against it and unfortunately this happened. I have someone outside the LGT family interested in some of the remaining bolt-ons currently still on the car but will be listing whatever he doesn’t want. Have a good one guys!

Yup these always fly, if your not ready on the spot you will miss them.

Stay locked and loaded, gents, even on a Tuesday morning. This FS board is a goldmine. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve missed out on one or both of these. Was primed by the temptation of quickly sold turbos by Jmp last week in conjunction w a stimulus check burning a whole in my pocket. Thanks to OP for listing.