LegacyGT.com

[USA, OR] - Headlight assemblies off an '05 Legacy GT

For sale: my 2005 Legacy's old headlights. They're very heavily oxidized on the outside and will need some cleanup on the inside to look like new. Even if completely polished on the outside, you will need to do something to the inside, I'm not sure what. My detail guy couldn't get them looking totally new just from an exterior polish, so if you're interested in refurbishing an old headlight, removing the amber, etc, then these are definitely up your alley. I've tried polishing them myself and they can never look 100% right, so I replaced them.

They are not currently super safe to install on a car as they just do not illuminate the road in front of you enough. They're otherwise in decent shape for a 200K mile headlight assembly. Normal trivial rock chips and whatnot.

Asking $20 each. Located in Portland, OR. Willing to ship at buyer's expense, but would really rather sell locally. I'll throw in a singular LaminX clear film (received an extra piece for the passenger side) to protect one of the headlights if you'd like it.

IMG_6952.thumb.png.3c838d60e1c59fa3d4f77b5fc4418a47.png

IMG_6953.thumb.png.f5e19d27532930a8c1ddbb0bd0ba366f.png

IMG_6954.thumb.png.7c8766b7cc8ebbde6babe55cdf6c9ff9.png

IMG_6955.thumb.png.39782be1c0ba59c04fc76a0061c77631.png

Sold 2/10

Edited by Pleides