LegacyGT.com

stock LGT vs stock LGT /w FLash vs same/w pipes

tora

We had the same car in for a day and did back to back stock pulls, then same car later with a reflash, and then again with UP and DP to give the other customers some idea. Remember this is on a Dyno Dynamics so they read lower than anything else out there.

Its good to have more data out there.

This car is bone stock but with 18" OZs, vs. bone stock w 18" OZs /w just reflash.

blue line is stock, red is just flash

let me know if you want more

http://www.rocketrally.com

228066-1.jpg.bf209684717a4692e1b4c52f64a56e3c.jpg

The plots are for a STOCK LGT compared with a STOCK LGT WITH Rocket Rally reflash. These are UNCORRECTED numbers for sea level with cool air temps.

This car has NO power mods done at all asides from just the flash. Dyno Dynamics numbers do read very realistic (also known as LOW if compared to other dyno's).

You are seeing gains with just a flash of 30WHP and arounf 37WTQ. These are not high and low number either. The stock numbers are in the top end of our average initial runs and the flashed example is an average pull. These gains are in the 20% and 25% area over stock with just a flash (TQ and HP respectively).

OK, I see now. :)

What does $949 Canadian translate to in US Dollars?

And how would their map run on an LGT used in hot central Florida on 93 octane pump gas? Is it compatible with pulling a trailer on a stick shift car? In deep sand at low speed as well as at 80 PMH for hours at a time?

• 2 weeks later...

And how would their map run on an LGT used in hot central Florida on 93 octane pump gas? Is it compatible with pulling a trailer on a stick shift car? In deep sand at low speed as well as at 80 PMH for hours at a time?

Right now $949 CAD is about $820 USD.

Your circumstance sounds extremely unique and I can't say we tune the map for those particular circumstances (does anyone?). Anyways, if you' dlike to test those circumstances out for us we'd be more than happy to send you a MAP.

I do that now with my Maxima (well not too deep in the sand), but of course it's not a turbo car. I even run at 80 with the car fully loaded & pulling the ski at 80. Yes, I drive carefully and maintain long, safe distances between cars.

Your maps retain the knock sensor(s) right? If so, I would be willing to test it for you at no charge once she's got at least 6 months on her. Gotta break 'er in properly first.

Except for the sand thing I don`t think that is extreme.

I drive in hot weather, 80+ mph fully loaded (sometimes with trailer).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived