LegacyGT.com

Tire pressure sensor light when I don't have one.

If you're willing to take a risk like I did, I'd grab the Continental Redi-Sensors from the link below for $13 each, they're towards the bottom. I've had those installed in my summer wheel/tire combo for a few years without issues.

https://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1503321&m=wc&l=en&html=true

I would stay away from an epoxy potted sensor like that. There's a reason it's so cheap. When I bought my used 2009 Ouback 3.0R in 2016 it had a bad TPMS sensor. Turned out to be a potted sensor like that and the epoxy came loose from the plastic housing.

I don't see why you couldn't setup 4 cars, and then delete one from the software... Hell the unit itself doesn't even hold anymore than 1 cars worth of sensors, one set winter and one set summer for easy swap. But if you want to program Car #2 you need to plug the unit back in and download the 2nd vehicle info to the unit.

ATEQ-Software.jpg.effa301e44520624af15a8ae662f2e48.jpg

I would stay away from an epoxy potted sensor like that. There's a reason it's so cheap. When I bought my used 2009 Ouback 3.0R in 2016 it had a bad TPMS sensor. Turned out to be a potted sensor like that and the epoxy came loose from the plastic housing.

It's cheap because it's a rockauto closeout item, I'm not worried at all. I've been using it a few years without issues and so has another member on here. Every aftermarket sensor (on rockauto, for this year legacy) I'm looking at right now is epoxy sealed, even the ones from other reputable companies like Denso and Schrader. There's always a risk with aftermarket parts when you pay less, the batteries could be lesser quality too, but it's a tpms sensor, I don't really care.

Edited by apexi