LegacyGT.com

Keyless entry and power locks not working

Hello! I know next to nothing about wiring, but I've attempted to install a keyless entry module from an 00 outback into my 00 legacy l which is prewired for keyless entry. Before this, the power locks worked fine. After installing the keyless entry module, the keyless entry worked well for the first few times I tested it. However, after about the 4th time, the power locks started to have trouble locking. I tried the keyless entry 2 more times and then nothing worked. On both the passenger and driver doors, the switches do nothing, and the keyless entry remote also does nothing. I tried detaching the module and plugging the wire for the keyless entry back into the pass-through port but this did not work. I also tried reprogramming the remote but this also did not work. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Nevermind, turns out you're not supposed to keep the door lock timer module in there with the keyless entry module. It blew the fuse and I replaced it with the spare 15 amp fuse and took the door lock timer out and everything works fine.