LegacyGT.com

Oil Change Expensive @ Dealer

Yeah I know. I look over my posts and see how the dealership prices have increased in less than a year. It’s insane. But it is their money maker.

They marked my account on my Legacy hard to upsell. Now they marked my daughter’s account on her Impreza, hard to upsell as well.

Give me what I want for the discounted price I was quoted and sell me nothing more. Lol.

They have asked me to stop telling people in the waiting room that I can meet them down the street at the autoparts store and help them change their engine and cabin air filters.

My 18yr old and 14yr old helped me do my last brake job. I think they’ll be able to do their own when the time comes. These cars aren’t difficult to work on.

Yeah I know. I look over my posts and see how the dealership prices have increased in less than a year. It’s insane. But it is their money maker.

They marked my account on my Legacy hard to upsell. Now they marked my daughter’s account on her Impreza, hard to upsell as well.

Give me what I want for the discounted price I was quoted and sell me nothing more. Lol.

They have asked me to stop telling people in the waiting room that I can meet them down the street at the autoparts store and help them change their engine and cabin air filters.

My 18yr old and 14yr old helped me do my last brake job. I think they’ll be able to do their own when the time comes. These cars aren’t difficult to work on.

Getting your car marked "hard to upsell" ? Brilliant. The tech doesn't car because the person doing the work doesn't get anymore money whether they do an oil change or more stuff (typically paid hourly). Service advisor cares because on commission.