LegacyGT.com

2020 Legacy beeping every 30 seconds. What's up?

I'm currently having an issue with a 2020 Legacy beeping every 30 seconds while off. It only does this when it's in or around the garage. Removing the key well out of range doesn't seem to do anything.

I've cleared out my HomeLink mirror and disconnected my bluetooth. I took it in, but they could not replicate the problem. It seems to only do this while in my garage or outside of it.

Anyone ever heard of this or have any ideas on a fix?

Make sure 2nd key fob is on other side of house.

Headlight switch on auto or off?

Parking brake applied? Put car in Park before shutting off ignition. I've found using the accessory position can do odd things - need to start the engine to clear.

I'm currently having an issue with a 2020 Legacy beeping every 30 seconds while off. It only does this when it's in or around the garage. Removing the key well out of range doesn't seem to do anything.

I've cleared out my HomeLink mirror and disconnected my bluetooth. I took it in, but they could not replicate the problem. It seems to only do this while in my garage or outside of it.

Anyone ever heard of this or have any ideas on a fix?

Mine does this if the car is started (engine running) and I get out of the car. When I get back in an put the seat belt on it goes off. If I do not put the seat belt on it keeps beeping. Even if I turn off the car but do not get out. When I open the door after engine off it stops.

Not sure if this is the same thing that is going on with you.

I think this is a sign to not leave the card running and walk a way.