LegacyGT.com

NY - JDM Double Din dash kit w/ALPINE iLX-W650

Throwing this out there as I don’t really drive my Outback XT much anymore and when I do it’s not that far. So what I have up for sale is the JDM double din dash kit including an Alpine iLX-W650 head unit w/parking brake bypass , Sirius XM tuner and wire harnesses. It’s a multimedia receiver so it’s only about 3” deep. Has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Quick google search will tell you more. I’ve only driven the car about 2,000 miles with the setup. Looking for a quick sale so I’m asking $500 shipped. If you want me to split it up I’ll ask $250 shipped for the dash kit and harnesses and $300 shipped for head unit, Sirius XM tuner and parking brake bypass.

*EDIT* Due to the amount invested the prices are firm. Don’t need to sell anything just seeing if anyone could use them.

c640ad38d1c9e84bebbdda979efebf25.jpg

a8255bc87fabda9b8bf425d11ed385fd.jpg

054e2c68b5a542256749329051175198.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by sd2180

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried to make contact, I guess as soon as I file a complaint with PayPal, I will be the asshole? I have left my email and phone number, no reason to duck and dodge.

Please PM me with some info on the sale and an update when available.

I have tried to make contact, I guess as soon as I file a complaint with PayPal, I will be the asshole? I have left my email and phone number, no reason to duck and dodge.

Just sent an email in response but I’ll post one here as well. Unfortunately due to the severe weather heading towards the Gulf, I had to fly down to Texas to assist in moving my mothers elderly family to a safer location. I will be flying back home Sunday and will send out the satellite radio antenna that is in my glove box because I never used it. When I mailed out all the other parts and harnesses I stupidly assumed it was in there. Again I apologize for the screwup on my end as well as the lack of communication and will be mailing it out Monday afternoon.

Also forgot to mention that a brand new hazard switch that I purchased for $25 was included in the sale at no extra cost because the faded one didn’t meet the buyers approval.

I am not sure why it is relevant for you to mention the hazard switch? It was included in the sale, I told you the price you requested was fair, but not if I had to buy a new hazard switch?

Understood, I appreciate the response. Be safe.

Edited by Marvick08GT