LegacyGT.com

Disable TPMS Sensors?

The light will always be on if you don't have any sensors at all. There's a thread on here from a long time ago where someone disabled the light, but it involves cutting wires in the harness.

Mine does the same thing on long drives, but its because my tire pressures go above a certain threshold because they're hot, and I run them higher than I'm supposed to to begin with. After about 10 minutes the light goes back off. I'd just double check your pressures are good when cold, and see how hot your tires get after on a "long drive"

I saw a YouTube video where a guy took the cluster apart and slipped something in over that light to black it out. It was pretty neat and cheap! I am in the same boat. My stock wheels sat in the shed for winter and I must have a dead sensor.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I saw a YouTube video where a guy took the cluster apart and slipped something in over that light to black it out. It was pretty neat and cheap! I am in the same boat. My stock wheels sat in the shed for winter and I must have a dead sensor.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

It was stated that the lights are led tyope and soldered to the circuit board..

I was thinking of putting black electrical tape cutout small enough to only cover the sensor light