LegacyGT.com

(CA-SF): Spec B Bilstein Struts, Lowering Spring, Front Sway Bar

I am about to swap out my Bilstein struts and lowering springs on my Spec B and installing coilovers. Name your price $$$ and the struts and springs are yours.

I am also swapping out the existing sway bars and i believe the front sway bar is an aftermarket sway bar. Unsure of the brand but it is blue and is not a Cusco. Name your price $$$ and the sway bar is yours.

Buyer pays shipping... would prefer local pickup. I can provide some pictures of the items by Friday once they are out from under the car.

Edited by PineyLGT805

oe from your spec?

mileage please .

168K with an ****

***Lowering springs are Rallitek and the struts say KYB on them, not Bilstein. Previous owner must have went the cheap route when replacing the stock struts when they went out or swapped out his coilovers before trading the car in. I probably should have noticed the lack of yellow in the wheel well, however it was pretty dirty in there

Anyways, i will probably be chucking these struts in the garbage in the next few days. If anyone wants a FREE set of KYB struts and Rallitek lowering springs with who knows any miles in the bay area, feel free to message me.

Hey there, I'll take those struts off your hands! I'm in Oakland but can drive down. I'll be in san jose this weekend.

Sounds good! FYI I am in Los Gatos not San Francisco so hopefully that doesn't sway you

Also, these are not bilstein struts but are KYB's. I realized this once i removed them from the car. Sorry, i will update the title