LegacyGT.com

Window gusset alternative?

Hi all

I have just recently discovered that the broken window gusset is the source of a massive water leak from the driver's door. However, when I tried to look for the part, it seems that both left(62320AC010) and right(62320AC000) are discontinued. Is there a possiblity repair without replacement? Thanks a lot.

There's always a way. You might want to look up you local junkyard and see if you can source the part there or you can use any number of liquid adhesive sealants as a last resort. I would use something like rtv silicone for waterproofing that needed some adhesion strength. I would switch to epoxy for a permanent bond if it were a structural part that needed more strength than rtv will give.

I broke my own sideview mirror, so I guess I'm in the same boat as you. Do you need one or both and do you have a photo of the part Google images isn't that helpful

If you still need one I just grabbed one from the yard I may or may not need.i broke my mirror but the gusset might be fine. I'll know by this evening.

Sorry for the late reply. Is that for the left window?