LegacyGT.com

Anyone have upgraded struts?

I swapped to H & R Sport springs a year ago and am looking to upgrade the factory struts.

Has anyone swapped out the 2016 factory struts for something better that is tested to fit and work with the H & R Sport springs?

Everything I find is standard OE replacement by KYG. Was hoping to find a Bilstein or Koni that would fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pats4life, can I ask why you are going back to stock Springs?

My suspension is making all kinds of noise and shop is saying the factory struts might be too long for the H&R sports and they might be loose.

Did not seem loose a year ago when I got them installed. I'm inclined to think they were installed wrong and need to be adjusted as many say they are running them.

That is why I ask why you are going back. Are yours noisey?

Pats4life, can I ask why you are going back to stock Springs?

My suspension is making all kinds of noise and shop is saying the factory struts might be too long for the H&R sports and they might be loose.

Did not seem loose a year ago when I got them installed. I'm inclined to think they were installed wrong and need to be adjusted as many say they are running them.

That is why I ask why you are going back. Are yours noisey?

Going back to stock height because I’m tired of scraping my bumper lip,also I have sound system that I just installed which added more weight in the back. Ever since I installed my H&R I’ve never had any type of noise at all, I have a feeling shop installed yours improperly. You might wanna check on your springs before it gets worse.

• 1 month later...
Wanna buy my BC Racing BR Series coil overs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What has been your experience with these coils? I have whiteline springs and I love the handling on twisty roads but I really don't like the oversprung nature in the bumps with the OE struts. Also I'm having similar issues to Patsforlife...scraping, especially in winter.

Been watching this thread and was looking around but all I see is the cut-a-strut Koni yellows...not sure I want to undertake that kind project. Switching to coils eventually may be the best option.

What has been your experience with these coils? I have whiteline springs and I love the handling on twisty roads but I really don't like the oversprung nature in the bumps with the OE struts. Also I'm having similar issues to Patsforlife...scraping, especially in winter.

Been watching this thread and was looking around but all I see is the cut-a-strut Koni yellows...not sure I want to undertake that kind project. Switching to coils eventually may be the best option.

the BC racing have an adjustable dampener knob on top no tools needed. i keep my full stiff so my wheels dont rub. i want to sell them and buy new super-lows tho lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk