LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Sucks. There’s a lot of restaurants that closed here and have not reopened. On another note two years ago we did not have any crab places. Now there are 5 in a 2 mile radius.

Stone carbs? The ones where you eat just the claw?

Where did that yoga pants thread go?

It's still here, just no new posts since January, 2020. Perhaps another victim of our preoccupation with the COVID pandemic and politics over the past year. (Are yoga pants still a thing?)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

It's still here, just no new posts since January, 2020. Perhaps another victim of our preoccupation with the COVID pandemic and politics over the past year. (Are yoga pants still a thing?)

Mine kinda fit, want newdz?

• I Donated
Crab is decent but a lot of work. Soft shell kinda sucks. And crab is a tad too sweet.

My dad loves soft-shells. They're a bit on the weird side for me.

I do like lobster better than crab. But blue crabs are just such a Maryland thing. Even if most of ours come from the Gulf now because the Chesapeake Bay is so depleted.

driving 1600 miles straight through isn't the same as when you're 20. Jeez, waking up in a truck stop without any idea how you got there is a nightmare.

Still beats waking up in a hospital with no idea how you got there.

453747.png