LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

I made too much $$$ in 2019 to get anything from this second round check

Woe is me

Shouldnt everyone in the US get da $$'s?

Only $1400 bro.

Well shucks. Less GME I can buy.

Whatever the **** that means lol

It means the "vaccine" gives you the Coronas!!!

Nope we own our current place. The value of our property has jumped about 50% since we purchased it, so we figure we should cash in on that equity and get a home that better suits our needs. Closing date is March 11. Can't wait to have space, and a big back yard for the pitties/drunk midget.

Brought to you by Pfizer

Congrats.

Market in the Black Hills is also hot.

No desire to move for us though, 50 yards or so from the biggest park in town, and 3000sq-ft 5 beds, 3 bath, an office, and reloading/gun room with a 2 car garage is enough right now. Yard is basically useless since we’re on the side of a steep hill that turns into a cliff overlooking the river and downtown area.

Bought for $225K, and now told it’s probably worth around $360K or a bit more.

Edited by Penguin

• I Donated
Congrats.

Market in the Black Hills is also hot.

Market in the Baltimore area is finally moving up again. Our place was appraised at $356k in 2016. Didn't get above that on Zillow and Redfin until a couple months back.

Also, a house just sold down the street from my parents for $880k. $30k over list. Apparently all the rich folks want to live in their neighborhood now. [emoji38]

Market in the Baltimore area is finally moving up again. Our place was appraised at $356k in 2016. Didn't get above that on Zillow and Redfin until a couple months back.

Also, a house just sold down the street from my parents for $880k. $30k over list. Apparently all the rich folks want to live in their neighborhood now. [emoji38]

My buddy listed his raised ranch here in town... Under contract in one day after 10 offers. All over asking.