LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

So they are doing ok. #12 & #30. Keystone Light & Coors Light.

From the empties, they consumed about half their supply plus most of the resort's in one night.

They also drained our gas tank this morning. I think its a 1000gal tank that was filled when the roads had no snow. Our current plan involves 5 gal containers. Im really going to appreciate city life when I go home. :)

Shoveled snow for 2.5 hours this morning. Only felt imminent cardiac arrest once. Managed to stagger over to the buggy so I'd be somewhat warm while I recovered. Called it a day afterwards.

So much better than last week, when I toppled over and passed out.

Get that shit checked!

Get that shit checked!

High altitude, low water/food consumption, extreme physical labor. meh. average hr is still 54. Kicking off from covid or shoveling snow? Snow wins every time. Other than vision dots going down, it's pretty painless.

Two more weeks til I go home. I'll find a doctor for a looksee. :cool:

I guess I missed something boxkita - what got you involved in this slave labor shuttle work?

A friend owns a lodge in the backcountry and was having trouble getting workers for the start of their season. I offered help during my school break in return for room/board. Seemed like a fun vacation for a month.

I've been "fired" from driving duties. It seems I'm really hard on the equipment. Broke the buggy twice. The tracked Yukon needs a lot of maintenance, so I refused to drive it plus it's really slow :)

The lodge is running well, and the new staff is picking up the slack. Today was a pleasant day off. And it's likely my day off will be a permanent condition. It's been an interesting experience. Certainly my last job working for tips. :)