LegacyGT.com

best place in massachsetts for timing belt replacement

Where about in MA are you Boston, Springfield, By the NY state line, or may be above Worchester ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Where about in MA are you Boston, Springfield, By the NY state line, or may be above Worchester ?

Northeast ma

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Northeast ma

Oh, that's a drive...

Where is Bren Tuning ? They still around ?

ESP in Sterling is another good place. They are just off rt12.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I recommend ESP - they just did a bunch of suspension / brake work / new exhaust on my car in October!

But they are well versed in Subarus - hell Dave (owner) had a well sorted LGT wagon as DD for quite a while...:wub:

Edited by grovlet

• I Donated Too
I have no experience with them, but I've read good things about Motive in Woburn.

https://www.facebook.com/MotiveAutoWorks/

Just to note, if you look through that Facebook page -you can discern Alberto moved to Florida and sold the business. I believe it's still open and the new owner if I am in possession of the most up to date information, is a very capable Subaru tech himself, works for Subaru and has been around and involved with Motive (working there and helping out AND a very friend of Alberto) since before they even opened in that location. So you're probably still in good hands there, but it's different hands and the business has changed - likely in respect to making appointments to get seen etc. but that I am not 100% sure about as I haven't been around since Alberto left.