LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Project

Hey, looking at doing an exhaust project to add headers and get a tune. I realize this means I'll likely need some supporting mods like some high flow cats and potentially a resonator. I've heard from and spoke to a few of you who have either bought or installed the headers, but I haven't heard from anyone who's done the complete system yet. I have the FSM and it shows that EACH side has a "front" and "rear" cat (even though the picture shows them as one unit on each side). Along with that there seem to be 4 o2 sensors involved.

I was looking at the high flow cats from autosaver88, which seem to have 1 O2 bung on them (depending on model). Does this mean I need four of them? or will I be able the delete and tune out the lack of rear O2 sensors after the project? Has anyone actually done this? Diagrams attached for reference.

Lastly, I see no resonator labelled, even in the rear section (not attached)...how do I know there is one?

Picture.PNG.446fff2d72dbefd9c9412e9190f35d7c.PNG

Description.PNG.fb41dcad3ad36c321f92ba8d04a61334.PNG

... I see no resonator labelled, even in the rear section (not attached)...how do I know there is one?

Hint: "Chamber" ~ "Cavity" ~ "Resonator"

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png