LegacyGT.com

Rear brake caliper conversion bracket measurements

Recently i've been looking into putting 2pot rear brake calipers (specifically 06-07 wrx rear 2pots) on my 05LGT which requires some pretty pointlessly pricey conversion brackets. I work at a machine shop where we have plenty of extra material laying around so I can just make my own brackets. This is where I need help, it seams nobody on the internet has thought to take the measurements of these brackets so I have no way of making my own. I'm hoping somebody has some of these brackets laying around that they could measure the necessary distances like offsets and caliper mount holes. I know I sound really cheap but I just can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on small pieces of metal I could make myself for free. I'm getting the calipers and pads for a good deal and my rotors (which are the same as 06-07 wrx rotors) are relatively new so I can just reuse them. All I need are these brackets. Thank you!

51u0-haqA1L._AC_SL1000_.thumb.jpg.f6c0b0d7f34193754cbe58772166a640.jpg

torque-solution-rear-brake-caliper-adapter-subaru-wrx-2002-2005-forester-2002-2008-legacy-2000-2.jpg.fe320fe6d845679d210aefac2294634d.jpg

c2bdt3c0f9sybdmfcn5x.jpg.b44a4eb6eea42c8e670f85b06d678d64.jpg

Would it be easier for you to get your hands on the new calipers and then measure that and the mounting holes on your current hub? That will probably be better than relying on someone else's measurements. Respect for the DIY.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread