LegacyGT.com

Side window visors for 2020 Legacy

I ordered them from Subaru and they arrived. They are OEM. To install, you put the two clips under the rubber piece you pull down, push it back up and also use the tape. Here is the problem. For the rear windows, the 2nd clip is above the small triangle window that doesn't go down! No one knows what to do and when I called Subaru national, they said call the dealer. I called 3 dealers and they are clueless. I'll probably have to bring it in. Subaru National checked and what I was sent was correct for the 2020 Legacy. Anyone...anyone??? It is not weather tech, which doesn't have them for the 2020 plus I have read issues that when you use Weather tech in the channels, it often impacts the window going up and down. These OEM's are supposed to work but this rear clip thing is mind-boggling.

Yes - and it is incorrect as it has the two clips listed for the back window and the location of th one above the window that doesn’t go down. The customer service rep from the National SUbaru number also discussed it...but thanks.

Well, good news and bad news on this front...no pun intended. I took the visors to a dealer and I had the front and rears reversed, which meant the clips technically fit. My error. So then I installed 3 of them and before I did the 4th, I put the windows up - they came back down. I tried it again- they went back down when the window got near the top. THis never happened before. After research and speaking with folks I was told I had to reprogram my windows to not notice the clips on the top so easily as they do that for safety. I understand - needless to say, I sent them back.