LegacyGT.com

Funky CEL P0691

So today I go to start my car, and the trip computer is not working, nor is the A/C and stereo interface...the CEL is on.

Pull code P0691.

After turning the car off, then back on everything worked normal. Engine ran fine the whole time

I did throw the A/C belt a month or so ago because of back harmonic balancer and it did wear through the compressor connector. I have replaced the harness to the connector but I am not sure if that could be my issue for this...

any suggestions? I plan to check the relay but do you think I should replace it just in case?

Edit: Tomorrow I will check the proper operation of the fan circuit according to the recall here. I am hoping that it isn't worst case of bad ECU...I don't know if the relay has been replaced but I figured that the car has made it thus far and it had to have been done.

Edited by jaylew

Wagon is LIFE! - 265,000 miles and climbing

Unofficial Build (Restoration) Thread

Steering Rack Rebuild

So I start up the car today (cold start) but this time I have the hood popped to monitor the fans....nothing. The car is operating as it should fans aren't running. I might get a new relay just as cheap insurance cause whats a few bucks vs a new ECU....that scares me...I'll do it if the ECU ever gets toast, but I don't want to have to

Wagon is LIFE! - 265,000 miles and climbing

Unofficial Build (Restoration) Thread

Steering Rack Rebuild