LegacyGT.com

Phone connection and auto calls

My Samsung S10+ connects to my Legacy via bluetooth every time I start my car. Everything was fine until today.

Two days ago my Samsung did a software update. Now, when I get into my car as soon as the phone connects, the screen shows a call being made to my cell phone number. I have to hang up the call on the Subaru screen to get back to my map or music. It does this every time I get in the car now.

I tried unpairing and pairing again and it keeps doing this... argggg :nono:

Has this happened to anyone else and if so, is there a solution??

Any help is much appreciated.

OK I got in touch with Samsung and they solved my problem. Had to go into the bluetooth app setting (make sure to expand apps to include system apps in order to see the bluetooth app). Then clear data and cache and then restart phone. No more auto phone calls displaying when I start up my car :woowoo:

• 1 year later...

I also had a similar situation, but only with Xiaomi. However, it just passed over time, which I was pleased about. It was worse when I managed to lose my phone, on which I had a lot of important information. I couldn't even call my wife to tell her what was wrong with me.

I was saved only by the online call service freetring.com. From it, you can call any number and absolutely free of charge. The funny thing is, it turned out that the phone was in the car all the time. He just fell behind the seat. It's good that my laptop was nearby.

Edited by ellatsyn