LegacyGT.com

VB suggestions

mattg

a few things that i have noticed that would make the site better -

being able to see who's in a forum

being able to see who is in a thread

being able to see who's online

change the insert image button so instead of the image showing up in the create/edit message box it just shows photo.jpg until you submit the post or thread.

i have also noticed that when using firefox i can right click and copy, but i cannot right click and paste into a message box. i have to use IE to make that function work.

thanks for the consideration! :)

I can't browse this forum (or any website for that matter) in firefox on my laptop. The scroll function of my mousepad doesnt work (although if i plug in a usb mouse, the scroll works fine)

anyways, makes for a miserable online experience so i've been sticking with IE lately. (at least on my laptop)

oh, and i want to make the tags simpler to use.. instead of typing [ quote ] -- can't we make it just [q]

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, these take up too much CPU which lowers performance of the site for everyone.

a few things that i have noticed that would make the site better -

being able to see who's in a forum

being able to see who is in a thread

being able to see who's online

change the insert image button so instead of the image showing up in the create/edit message box it just shows photo.jpg until you submit the post or thread.

i have also noticed that when using firefox i can right click and copy, but i cannot right click and paste into a message box. i have to use IE to make that function work.

thanks for the consideration! :)

Archived