LegacyGT.com

FOR SALE 05LGT Wagon MTM Cobb Stg 2

Johnle

Anyone interested in my 05 Wagon Atlantic Blue, Cobb Stage 2 (AP and Cobb Downpipe), Short Shifter Momo Knob, Magellan GPS, Painted Callipers. Fully Loaded when purchased for $31K I have spent nearly $3K on the upgrades.:icon_ques

Only 3000 Miles to and from work in DC area so no speed.

Looking for $27K its in as NEW condition.

jleigh@nave.com

For the person who tells me its to high in price

This is a Fully Loaded LGT LIMITED Wagon, tell me where you can get one Cobb STAGE 2 for under $30K under $32K for that matter

And for the person who wants pictures do you not know what a brand new LGT Wagon looks like?

mmm def was trying to help you, what's up with the attitude?

You definitely wont get it sold on here with an attitude like that.

i think you kinda sounded like you had the attitude bro...

i think your 05 is worth like 25k and your 1200 bux in mods you might want to try to sell privately

3k in mods???damn, i think you got taken for a ride dude..and no offense, but i think it has been discussed elsewhere on the forum that most people would rather buy the car stock and mod it themselves then to buy a modded car. Best advice i can offer is return the car back to stock..sell it for a reasonable price and sell off your aftermarket parts seperately..thats gonna be your best bet in my opinion.

Only 3000 Miles to and from work in DC area so no speed.

Looking for $27K its in as NEW condition.

jleigh@nave.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know what he means by "no speed" as I commute around the same area.

Good luck with the sale dude. I'm having trouble unloading my 05 LGT sedan for less than $22K. A lot of folks prefer wagons though, so you should do ok. just bring it back to stock first. post in the classifieds section.

I got mine for 25175, everyone here knows, Red Garnet Pearl LGT Wagon, 5MT Limited, autocompass mirror was the only optional..

Just a FYI, but good luck with your sale, as said, you would be better off trying to sell her on Craigslist, autotrader, papers etc...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Any options beyond the base Limited package won't get you anything, plus aftermarket mods are worth pennies on the dollar......if anything at all. As was suggested, you are better off removing them & selling them separately.

I paid over $31K for my loaded ltd wagon, but I ordered it and got exactly what I wanted on a car that I plan to keep.

$27K "might" be what a dealer would ask, and would expect to get at least a grand less. if you could sell it for $25K, you would be doing VERY well. You are also getting into a bad time of the year to try and sell a used car.

Remember that manual tranny cars don't have the resale. Probably every ltd wagon 5MT owner is on this forum!!

Ron

Archived