LegacyGT.com

What's the furthest from home you've taken your Legacy

Sure! A marmot limelight 2 person tent, twin size air mattress, twin insulated sleeping pad on top of air mattress, north face 3 part sleeping bag, Coleman single burner butane stove, 7 gallon water jug, 28 quart lifetime cooler, 5 gallon jerry can, folding camp table, folding camp chair, 12 gauge shotgun. I’m definitely missing a few odds and ends but those are the items I couldn’t have done without.

Thanks. Loved the pictures. I want to do something like that one day (not possible at the moment) I've just returned from a much smaller trip, and like you I was stopped in both directions by bushfires (as we call them here).

By the way, have you read the posts in the other thread "2017 legacy unstable at highway speeds" ?? I took the liberty (no pun intended) of quoting your travel post because I figured that considering the length of your recent trip that you were in a pretty reasonable position to offer an opinion on stability of your vehicle. I assumed that you probably encountered some windy areas in your travels, and I'd be interested in your opinion on the matter. I did get some flack for saying that you covered almost twice the distance of the other poster in the thread ... but hey maths was never my strongest suit :lol: