LegacyGT.com

STI Pink springs on 05 Legacy GT Wagon MT help

Z3r0_C00l

I am replacing busted coilovers with new Bilstein B6 shocks and struts, and I am wanting to pair them with JDM STI pink springs.

I am located in Western Canada, does anyone have any experience with ordering a set to get it shipped to Canada ? ( Which vender etc)

I did some research, and as far as I could find these seem to be the correct part numbers for the springs(PN: ST 2033021010, ST2038021010), but can anyone confirm this ?

Also I am looking to replace these as well as I can't confirm if these were ever replaced when the coilovers were put in a while ago

Front Spring Seat

Front dust cap

Rear tophats

Rear rubber spring seat

Are there part numbers specific to this setup like the SpecB tophats, or would I just be sourcing stock replacement parts for all of these ?

I have no experience with this as this is my first Subaru, and any help would be appreciated.

Most of the information you seek will be in the suspension forum. For the rear of the wagon, you will be fine using the standard OEM or KYB tophat replacement with a Bilstein set up and pinks. The front uses the different tophat.

Also, there is a specific model number for our wagons and the STi pinks for the rear. I found it on here somewhere (probably the suspension forum), but ended up finding some Moog wagon springs instead.

Good luck!

j.