LegacyGT.com

Feeler: Thinking of selling Greddy Evo2 Catback Exhaust..

Xenonk

• 2 weeks later...

ok, it was more than a minute:

It's the right muffler tip, it's just a little bent at the 2 o'clock position

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7867/a5zc.jpg

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9049/b6wt.jpg

Sorry for the dirty exhaust.. it was 2 weeks ago at a track day and I was driving my tires over the track curbing ;)

Keefe

• 4 weeks later...

Is it sedan specific, like the Borla ?

From what I've read, the first Greddy exhausts were for the wagon, then they introduced it for the sedan. I think the only difference is how far the tips extend.

If it's ok on a wagon, and we can figure a way to get it to the Buffalo area, we might be able to work something out :icon_bigg

Is it sedan specific, like the Borla ?

From what I've read, the first Greddy exhausts were for the wagon, then they introduced it for the sedan. I think the only difference is how far the tips extend.

If it's ok on a wagon, and we can figure a way to get it to the Buffalo area, we might be able to work something out :icon_bigg

it was for the wagon (hence the tips stick out further on the sedan) but it still works for me since it keeps the fumes off my bumper.

Probably $700 shipped? it's an oversized package.. and I dont have a commercial shipping account so shipping is going to be a bit much..

Keefe

loud?? no way, it's not even close to loud.. I still bounced off the rev-limiter on 3rd at the track..

it's not a turbo back, and I dont feel like piecing a turboback system by mixing and matching...

the 2nd thing is that it's not going to make me the power I want (although it did help on the long back straights when the car use to just stop making accelerating on 5th at 4k rpms.. with the new exhaust, the car now stops making speed at 5k rpms.. so in all, the catback helped me on 5th gear from the 4k to 5k rpm pull).

Keefe

probably an STi type downpipe with an electric cutout as my "extended" pipe section to connect to the cat.. all I have to do is to get a non-fouler for the 02 sensor to make sure when I do open the cutout that it wont throw a CEL when I am at the track.

but all of this will be later when or if I decide to go that far with the GT.. I have a SpecE30 car to track with.

Keefe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived